Astro’s Won!

I know I’m a bit late but the Astro’s won the World Series. The Houston Astros played the Phillies and won the World Series 4 games to 2. On the way to victory, the Astros beat Seattle 3 games to 0 and then beat the Yankees (sadly) 4 games to 0 as well. In my opinion this is the first World Series that they have won ever because me and many other people don’t count the 2017 cheating scandal. That’s all, bye.

I got the photo from, https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Humber_with_Houston_Astros.jpg

6 thoughts on “Astro’s Won!

1. The 2017 cheating scandal was when the Astros had a camera in the outfield showing the players what pitch was coming. Then they would bang on a trash can to signal the pitch. For example, the camera showed the catcher ( the guy behind the batter) putting up the numbers 5,2,3. Eventually they will find out that is a slider or something. Then they would bang however many times to signal a slider was coming. That gave them an advantage because when you know what pitch was coming you could no where to swing and if you should swing. Have a nice day, bye